(Uninterruptible Power Supply) UPS is a system that provides battery backup when the electrical power goes out, or the voltage drops to an unacceptable level. Small UPS systems have power for a few minutes, enough to safely shut down the device, whereas larger systems have enough battery to run for many hours. UPS devices are only used for a few minutes in mission-critical data centers before electrical generators take over.
WHAT IS UPS SSP?
The SSP-TBF UPS is the world’s first uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with an electronic power conditioner called a transformer-based filter (TBF™). The power protection system removes line noise while also providing battery backup, surge protection, and automatic voltage control. It offers unattended computers automatic save and shut down applications and comes in a range of models to suit your power protection needs.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE A UPS?
With a pure sinewave performance, the SSP uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is suitable for computers, servers, telecom, LAN, point-of-sale (POS) devices, and other computer peripherals. Its features are as follows:
- Line Interactive design- Line Interactive UPSs are often used to secure small amounts of critical servers and networking equipment.
- Pure Sine Wave Output- Due to the reduced harmonics associated with the pure sine waveform, motor loads start easier and run cooler with pure sine wave output. In reality, some equipment can only work correctly if a true sine wave drives it.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator- The automatic voltage regulator is used to keep the voltage in check. The fluctuating voltage is converted to a constant voltage by this device.
- Automatic Save and Shutdown Software for Unattended Computers
- Fully digitized microprocessor controlled- A microprocessor is a computer processor that combines data processing logic and control on a single integrated circuit or a limited number of integrated circuits.
- Short circuit and overload protection- Overload protection protects against a continuous overcurrent, while short circuit protection protects against a short circuit. Overload security usually works on an inverse time curve, which means that as the current increases, the tripping time decreases.
- 50/60 Hz auto-sensing- Increases performance by reducing the amount of iron used in power transformers, allowing them to be smaller and, therefore, less expensive.
- Replace battery indicator- When the device senses that the battery needs to be replaced soon via a Self-Test, this indicator illuminates.
- Site wiring fault LED display- This indicator is usually found on the back panel of UPS goods. This light serves as a warning that there are issues with your building’s wiring resulting in a shock hazard.
- Tel/Modem/DSL/Network (RJ11/RJ45) protection
- USB and Smart RS232 communications port- RS232 is a serial communication standard used to link computers and peripheral devices so that serial data can be exchanged. It obtains the voltage for the data transmission path between the devices.
- Hot-swappable battery- A hot-swappable battery can be securely removed and reinserted into a product such as a computer cart without turning off the cart’s computer. Instead of waiting for a battery recharge, this proper function allows a mobile coach to provide continuous service.
- User-replaceable UPS battery- A user-replaceable UPS battery resurrects a UPS device with internal batteries that have been weak or depleted.
- Advanced battery management- The advanced battery management system is designed to measure the battery’s instantaneous charge capacity while also monitoring its slowly varying aging parameters.
- Cold start (DC power on)- After installing a new battery, Cold Start Functionality restores emergency power to the load.
- When UPS off- Yes, when the UPS is turned off, it will automatically charge when it is connected to an AC source.
- Automatic diagnostic and battery check
- Load/battery power meter display
- SNMP capability- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is an Internet Standard protocol for gathering and organizing information about controlled devices on IP networks and changing the data to alter system behavior.
- Up to 6 UPS-protected outlets.
- EPO (1500-3000VA)- Emergency Power Off (EPO) is a protection feature that instantly disconnects all attached equipment from utility power. The UPS will shut down automatically and not turn to battery power.
- External battery connector (1500-3000VA)
- Two-year warranty